Providing Premium, High Quality, Captive Bred Reptiles. With over 20 years of experience keeping, breeding, and working with industry leaders and founders in South Florida. Compliment that with 10 years of experience in Corporate Pet Retail and Marketing for the 3rd largest Pet Retail chain in North America.
Policy Terms and Conditions
1) Buyer is responsible to know local, County, and State Ordinances/Laws, before purchasing an animal(s).
2) CanCel Reptiles has the right to refuse animal sales at any given time.
3) Full payment or deposits received for any animals offered by CanCel Reptiles is recognized as the Buyer acknowledgement and agreement to the "Terms and Conditions" listed below as follows:
In Person Sales and Pick Up (Local Customers)
If any interested buyer is local within 50 mile radius of Coconut Creek FL, special arrangements can be made to meet up and proceed with the sale.
Any potential Buyer can also pick up at Reptile Expos/Shows we are vending, as long as prior arrangements are made.
Shipping (Non Local Customers)
Can Cel Reptiles uses Reptile Express. Shipping prices are variable based on destination. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost. Shipping range is continental United States. (Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories we currently don't ship to).
***Live Arrival Guarantee Warranty****
CanCel reptiles offers a "Live Arrival Guarantee" warranty unless the following conducive conditions are met:
1. Incorrect Shipping address; Causing package to be routed and delayed.
2. Carrier Mishandling: Causing package to be delayed.
3. Failure to receive package at timed delivery stamp.
4. Failure to retrieve package held at FedEx hub location on same day of package arrival.
5. Temperatures at a FedEx Hub location or destination being below 39°F OR above 95°F.
LAG Warranty Disclaimer
a) Only applies to the shipping period and is void once the animal(s) are in Buyers possession.
b) Only applies to the cost of the animal(s), and not the shipping cost. Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of replacement animal(s).
In the case of a DOA (Dead On Arrival), Buyer must provide a picture of the deceased animal as well as contact us upon receipt of the animal.
1) Once animals are in Buyers possession, inspected, and accepted, Can Cel Reptiles is no longer liable for the animal(s) well being.
2) Can Cel Reptiles is not responsible for any veterinary costs incurred by the buyer for the maintenance and upkeep of the animal(s).
1) No exchanges at this time.
2) Any DOA animals will be credited as long as no conducive conditions are met to void LAG Warranty and a picture of the deceased animal(s) is obtained upon receipt of said animal(s). Shipping of replacement animals is not covered and is the responsibility of the Buyer.
3) Orders paid in full that wish to be Refunded are subjected to a15% Restocking Fee of the animal(s) purchase price.
1) Any and All Payment plans we require a minimum 25% deposit with the remaining balance due in 30 days. Prior arrangements to the payment plan can be made within 24 hr of deposit for payment extension and schedule. If full payment is not received within 30 days deposit and there are no prior arrangement made, Animal(s) will return to For Sale category.
2) 45 day payment plans are available for animals over $1000+
Or unless otherwise discussed prior to deposit being sent.
3) Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE.
**Once full payment is received, Can Cel Reptiles will discuses shipping schedule details with Buyer.**
Full payment or deposit received for any animals offered by Can Cel Reptiles is recognized as the Buyer's acknowledgement and agreement of the "Terms and Conditions" listed above: