Are you a reptile-lover in search of live exotic reptiles for sale? If so, you have come to the right place. Reptify is the premier destination for buyers and sellers of snakes, lizards, tortoises, and many other reptiles. We have connected reptile enthusiasts from all over the world and are thrilled to have you join our community!
Search for reptiles by seller, country, category, and other useful criteria. Shopping for reptiles for sale has never been easier—or more convenient. Our reptile marketplace makes it easy for reptile breeders to list their offerings. Reptify also makes it a breeze for buyers to find what they want. You’re looking at the biggest and best thing to happen to the exotic reptile pet trade in years. We’re confident that reptile enthusiasts will enjoy their online experience at Reptify.
The appeal of reptiles as pets has exploded in recent years—but that wasn’t always the case. Green iguanas, red-eared sliders, anoles, and Burmese pythons were the most popular pet reptile choices of the past. Why? There were only a few reptile options available to choose from. The modern reptile marketplace has come a long way. Two decades ago, it used to be difficult getting your hands on a reptile at all. Now, Reptify is at the forefront of modern reptile buying. Dozens upon dozens of exotic species are readily available with just the click of a button.
Whether you are just starting your collection, a long-time herpetological enthusiast, or a professional breeder, we have something for everyone. Thanks to our easy listing process, sellers and breeders can upload all their inventory in a few easy steps. This enables Reptify to have an unparalleled reptile inventory and an impressive selection of animals. Buyers will be delighted to find all manners of exotic reptiles for sale including rare and beautiful hard-to-find morphs.
Where To Find The Best Selection of Exotic Reptiles for Sale
Big-box pet retailers have attempted to keep up, but their offerings are limited. Most have inventories restricted to the most mainstream and popular beginner-level reptiles. These might include ball pythons, corn snakes, leopard and eyelash crested geckos, bearded dragons, anoles, and a handful of turtles. Experts predict that blue-tongued skinks, tegus, and uromastyx will become the new in-demand breeds in the next few years. Guess where they’ll already be available in plenty? You guessed it. Our community of avid reptile enthusiasts means you can always be ahead of the trend with just a few clicks.
What Types of Reptiles Can You Find?
At Reptify, the world is your oyster. Our reptile marketplace features an unparalleled selection of exotic reptiles for sale online including:
- Pythons: Ball python, Blood pythons, Carpet pythons, Green tree pythons, Reticulated pythons, and other pythons!
- Boas: Rainbow boas, Red-Tail boas, and other boas!
- Colubrids: Corn snakes, Hognose snakes, King snakes, Milk snakes, and other colubrids!
- Geckos: Crested geckos, Leopard geckos, and other geckos!
- Lizards: Chameleons, Bearded Dragons, Iguanas, Monitor lizards, Skinks, Spiny-Tailed lizards, Tegus, and other lizards!
- Tortoises: Leopard tortoises, Red-Footed tortoises, Sulcata tortoises, other tortoises!
Ranging from rare reptile species to the common, and thousands of available morphs — we have something for everybody. Herps are no longer restricted to the offerings of their local pet shop or breeder. Shop a global network of reptile breeders and sellers. We want you to feel confident that you are truly seeing everything that the exotic pet trade has to offer.
Buy Reptiles Online Easily & Securely
When you’re in the market for a new reptile, you can’t wait to get your hands on them. If you’re only going to your local pet store to buy repitles, however, you are seriously missing out. With Reptify, you can tap into the power of the internet. You will have access to the most incredible selection of reptile species and morphs available from around the world.
Traditional pet stores simply can’t compete with our vast selection of snakes, lizards, and more. Buying repitles online at Reptify offers the ultimate choice in variety. You'll quickly find that here you have the best odds of finding rare morphs and specific reptile subspecies. Simply put: You can't beat the selection of an international marketplace.
How Reptify Makes Finding Exotic Reptiles For Sale A Breeze
Here are a few other reasons why online reptile shopping is the superior way to get an exotic animal:
- Competitive Pricing: When thousands of sellers are competing for your business, you, the buyer wins big. Compare how prices differ by region or get a better idea of what a particular species or morph will cost.
- Unrivaled Selection: When geographical limitations are removed, the number of available reptiles to choose from vastly increases. Never again will the lack of local options stop you from building the reptile collection of your dreams.
- Convenient: Getting your newest reptile can be easy as getting household items. Snakes, lizards, and other exotic animals can be shipped directly to your doorstep for easy, no-fuss, reptile-buying.
Our online reptile marketplace connects thousands of buyers and sellers every day. Are you looking for something new and unusual that tickles your fancy? Perhaps you have something ultra-specific in mind. No matter what you're looking for, there’s no better place to look than Reptify.
At Reptify sellers and buyers can feel confident in their transactions as we encourage all users to verify their accounts.
To verify your account, follow these steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com that includes the email address associated with your login
- Attach at least two pieces of identification (Example: driver’s license, state license, utility bill)
After your account has been confirmed, we will delete all provided information. You will then have a check on your profile showing that your account is verified.
Find Reputable Reptile Breeders
Not all reptile breeders are the same. The more experienced the breeder, the more likely they are to use proper breeding practices. This is crucial as it can directly impact the health of the offspring as well as the mother.
Signs of a healthily bred reptile:
- Energetic: One of the first signs that a reptile is healthy is that it’s alert and active. A seemingly lethargic reptile can be indicative of illness or disease, although this isn’t always the case.
- Clear, bright eyes: Eyes should appear clear, clean, and bright without any sort of mucousy discharge, crusty bits, or other types of discharge. Drooping or, in the case of lizards, swollen eyes can also be a sign of potential health problems.
- Clean, dry nose: Reptiles should not have a runny nose. The one exception to this is iguanas. They actually produce a clear, watery discharge as a way of regulating the amount of salt in their body.
- Non-gaping mouth: Their mouth should be able to fully close and have no discoloration or discharge. If a gaping mouth is accompanied by wheezing or labored breaths, it could be a sign of a respiratory problem.
- Firm Jaw (Lizard-Specific): The jaw should be firm (not spongey or soft) and with no signs of swelling or any other kind of distortion. If so, it can be an early sign of a calcium deficiency.
- Intact Skin: Healthy reptile skin should be free of any sores, cuts, or blisters (which can quickly lead to infections). It should also be tight, not saggy, or loose which could indicate it has not been fed in a while.
- Clean vent: The outer opening of the cloaca, this horizontal flap of skin is where waste discharges and the sex organs are located. This should be clean of any discharge or any other type of debris.
Other Benefits of Buying From Reputable Breeders
Further, expert breeders are well-versed in selective breeding, key when it comes to providing cool and interesting morphs. They'll need to have a breeder’s knowledge of genetic dominance (recessive, dominant, and codominant genes). This allows them to create specific or even new reptile morphs.
Most importantly, a good breeder can protect future buyers by checking a snake for health defects and parasites. They will also properly note lineage, which is important information that another would-be breeder would need to know. Lastly, they'll have an intimate knowledge of their inventory and be able to give helpful insight into any quirks. After all, finding a happy and healthy reptile for sale starts with great breeders.